for Any JOb
When your job calls for special clothing, safety & comfort is
non-negotiable. At Uniforms Made Easy, we understand the need for fully customised workwear that is not only comfortable but meets the safety standards of your job.
Our excellent range of safety workwear covers a wide variety of custom made clothing, branded work uniforms and workwear requirements.
Our experts are the best choice for uniform ideas when it comes to suitability, quality, price and sustainability.
HI VIS WORKWEAR
Keeping workers safe on the job should be a top priority. Thanks to our extensive range of high visibility clothing, your team will be dressed suitably for the task at hand. Workers will be visible, safe and comfortable in all weather conditions.
We offer an extensive range of workwear jackets, shirts, vests, pants & shorts, fleece & hoodies, overalls, headwear and accessories. Speak to our team to find the perfect solution for your employees.
What is RPET?
– Recycled Polyethylene Terephthalate –
It is a 4 stage process:
- Plastic bottles are cleaned extensively.
- Then shredded into plastic pellets.
- Which is then melted down.
- And finally is then spun to make new threads.
Leading the way in using recycled plastic (RPET) instead of polyester. We now offer a full range of RPET apparel.
Natural fibre textile options are also available including:
Cotton, Silk, Leather, Piñatex, Merino, Wool, Linen, Hemp, and Bamboo.
Future Fabric Technology
New technology is paving the way to convert organic waste
into new textiles, which we are very excited to watch them
grow from experimental to commercial applications.
Some of these include:
- Coffee Leather (From Used Coffee Grounds)
- Coconut Leather (From Coconut shells)
- Apple Leather (From Apple Scraps)
- Mushroom Leather
- Banana Silk (From Banana Stem)
- Orange Fiber (From Orange Skins)
- Vegea (Waste discarded from winemaking)
- & much more!